Skip to main content

Benefit fraud

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for investigating all reports of benefit fraud. 

This includes:

  • Housing Benefit
  • Income Support
  • Job Seeker's Allowance
  • Disability benefits

How to report benefit fraud

If you suspect someone is committing benefit fraud, you can report it to the DWP using the link below:

Report suspected benefit fraud to the DWP

Other types of fraud

You can find more information about and report other types of fraud using the links below: